This original illustration depicts the Gothic Revival style Episcopal Church that was build in 1899. Located on the corner of 24th and J streets. The building was designated an Omaha Landmark and listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982. 

 

The print measures 8 x 10 inches and is printed on archival paper.

"St. Martin of Tours"

$35.00Price